April 26, 2018, 7:32pm
James Campbell High School is seeking head coaches for:
» Varsity/Junior Varsity Cheerleading
» Girls Competitive Cheerleading
» Girls Swimming
» Girls Varsity Basketball Coach
» Girls Water Polo
To coordinate and direct staff personnel in the overall planning and execution of Campbell High School athletics programs. To develop the total athletics program through high school participation, safety, sportsmenship and culture of success. Build relationship with student athletes, school personnel, community and community youth football program.
1. Knowledge of the sport – High School or College preferred
2. Prior Coaching experience – Minimum five (5) years preferred
3. Effective Communication skills – Public speaking
4. Effective Organizational skills
5. Fundraising and Budget experience
6. Philosophy on Academics/Grading
7. Assisting student athletes in academic and co-curricular decisions
8. State or City Certification related to safety, athletics, administration
9. College Graduate preferred
10. Teaching experience preferred
Send resume to Campbell athletics director Mr. Samuel Delos Reyes at [email protected].
Resumes will be accepted until May 4, 2018.
No phone inquiry calls.